Spring is almost here and now is the time to start thinking about cleaning your parking lot.
The asphalt and concrete surfaces in your parking lot or garage represent a significant investment, so it makes sense to keep them clean. Regular sweeping removes abrasive dirt, sand, and other debris which shortens the service life of your parking area pavement, striping, and seal coating.
The typical cost of patching a parking lot or repairing parking deck concrete often exceeds the cost of regularly scheduled sweeping. Sweeping parking lots also reduces the need for interior floor maintenance.
Here are just a few of the benefits of ECIS services:
– Improves your curb appeal
– Removes obstacles for your customers
– Relieves the pressure of cleaning off you and your employees
– Improves the lot’s health for a longer-lasting parking lot
– Improves customer satisfaction and can improve your ratings
Want to partner with an experienced parking lot cleaning company that can provide all of these benefits for your business? Give us a call at 845-744-8148. We’ll help you determine how to budget and save money on your property maintenance.